Pricing and Information
Through May 31: $200
After May 31: $225
- 15-week training program (beginning Sat., 6/11) with a detailed written schedule.
- Personal guidance from a team of experienced coaches.
- Organized and supported weekly group rides on Saturday mornings.
- Teams determined by experience and ability so you’re training with others of similar pace.
- Tour of Richmond Gran Fondo Training Team participant item.
- A free entry into the 2016 Martin’s Tour of Richmond and all associated ride benefits (including participant shirt).
- Access to clinics on skill training, ride safety and other related topics.
- We recommend that you are able to ride at least 15 miles prior to the first training day on June 11.
- Entry fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be deferred to another year, no exceptions.
- Strollers/Baby trailers are not permitted at group rides or in the Martin’s Tour of Richmond.