Moonlight Ride Event Schedule
Friday, August 26
5:00 – 9:00pm – Packet Pick-up Open. Photo ID required for packet pick-up.
5:00 – 10:00pm – Party Zone Open
6:00 – 10:00pm – Virginia Credit Union Moonlight Ride Course Opens
10:00pm – Event Concludes
We will utilize wave starts to alleviate course congestion during the Full Ride (8-Mile Course). During registration, please choose a wave corresponding to your skill level so that you are riding with other participants of similar ability.
Please note there is a 1.5 hour course limit.
- Wave A – I have ridden a lot and have considerable experience – 17mph+
- Wave B – I get out once or twice a week for a solid ride – 14mph+
- Wave C – I ride a few times a year for fun – 12mph or so
- Wave D – I’m pretty new or just getting back into biking – 10mph or so
- Wave E – I will be riding the speed that keeps my kid in tow – 8mph or so
New! Alongside the Family Zone, some of Richmond’s favorite food trucks will sell food before and after your ride! Don’t miss your chance to party, fuel up, and enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience!
Check back for the complete list.