Ukrop's Monument Avenue 10k FAQs
- Do I need to do anything to my registration if I deferred my registration and want to participate on an Official Course or virtually? Yes, deferred registrants must claim their spot. View our Participant Options for instructions. We can’t wait to celebrate your accomplishment at the finish line!
- Are the courses timed? Are they certified? Yes, in-person courses will be timed. The courses are USATF certified; however, they are not USATF sanctioned. View the courses here.
- Can I defer my 2021 10k race entry to 2022? Yes, you can defer your entry for one year. The deferral deadline is February 28 and there is no cost to do so. Defer your entry here.
- How do I request an event credit? You have the option to credit the cost of your Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k entry fee to another Sports Backers event that takes place through June 30, 2022. The deadline to request an event credit is February 28. Please do so by completing this form.
- Can I refund my registration? At Sports Backers, like most other running and event organizers, we do have a no-refund policy, that you agreed to during the registration process. We know during these challenging times, this is a particularly tough decision but we do need to remain consistent with this policy.
- I purchased the event insurance, how do I make a claim? The event insurance is through Allianz. Shortly after you registered you should had received an email from Allianz with information on how to make claim. To manage your policy or file a claim, visit www.eventregistrationprotection.com. If you have questions regarding your insurance, contact Allianz Global Assistance at 1-888-497-6987.
- Can I make changes to my registration information? Directions to updating your registration.
- Where can I pick up my packet? Packet pick up will take place on-site at both of the official courses. More packet pick up details can be found here.
- Can someone else pick up my packet for me? Yes, but they will need a copy of your photo ID. The copy can be presented electronically (on their phone) or a physical copy.
- Where can I find Course Maps, Parking Maps & Information? Yes, the maps and course information can be found on our website.
- Do you sell merchandise? Of course, visit the Sports Backers store!
- How can I volunteer? Sign up to volunteer here.