A limited number of parking spaces are available within walking or biking distance to the site on a first come, first serve basis. Here is a list of options:
- Surface lots off of Walton Park Lane & Browns Hill Court near The Goddard School & MEDI Weightloss Clinic (0.3 miles from the start/finish area)
- First Citizens Bank off of Midlothian Tpke. (0.3 miles from the start/finish area)
- The Millworks at the Green (0.4 miles from the start/finish area)
- Sycamore Vet Hospital (0.5 miles from the start/finish area)
- Village Bank offices (0.5 miles from the start/finish area)
- Midlothian Middle School (0.7 mile from the start/finish area)
- Sycamore Presbyterian Church (0.75 miles from the start/finish area)
- JB Watkins Elementary (1 mile from the start/finish area)
- Midlothian Family YMCA (1 mile from the start/finish area)
- Kings Way Community Church (1.3 miles from the start/finish area)
- Midlothian High School (1.5 miles from the start/finish area)
The Millworks at the Green is the official rideshare drop off and pickup location.
Polar Express Shuttle & Additional Parking
Polar Express Shuttles and additional parking will be available at:
John Tyler Community College in Lots A, B, and D
800 Charter Colony Pkwy, Midlothian, VA 23114
Please use the Greenway Crossing Drive entrance off of Charter Colony Pkwy
Polar Express Shuttle Drop Off and Pickup begins at 4pm
Woolridge Road and Mid-Lothian Mines Park (Start and Finish Festival)
Rideshare Drop Off & Pickup
Taking a Lyft or Uber ride? You can use the The Millworks at the Green as the official rideshare drop off and pickup location.
North Pole Guidelines
- NO ALCOHOL may be consumed before the event.
- You may NOT bring outside alcohol.
- Minimum Age to run or walk is 4. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Strollers, Joggers, Wagons and Backpacks – Strollers, joggers and carriers are permitted but if you are using one of these things to take children along the course, please be sure to sign the waiver for the child at packet pickup and receive your stroller tag. The tag must be attached in plain view on the stroller/jogger/carrier, etc., before you are allowed on the course.
- No dogs allowed – For the safety of all participants, dogs are not allowed in the event.